Thread: more copying questions

Default more copying questions

Ok, with help from another thread, I think I have the copy settings pretty much the way I want them...

A few issues though:

First, using Ctrl-Shift-B, this is what I get with Hebrew verses:

81.1 hsoJ TTW qr: tm'_Wy WNW<c;T.-rv,a] lkol. ^yr<b'D>-ta, [m;v.yI-al{)w> ^yPi-ta, hr<m.y:-rv,a] vyai-lK'

any idea how to get the reference to read properly?

Second, when copying Hebrew from the browser window, I get this:

WTT Jos 1:1 וַיְהִ֗י אַחֲרֵ֛י מ֥וֹת מֹשֶׁ֖ה עֶ֣בֶד יְהוָ֑ה וַיֹּ֤אמֶר יְהוָה֙ אֶל־יְהוֹשֻׁ֣עַ בִּן־נ֔וּן מְשָׁרֵ֥ת מֹשֶׁ֖ה לֵאמֹֽר (Jos 1:1 WTT)

I am copying into Word and the font information says "Bwhebb"... although I don't think it's supposed to look like that.

Third, more of a minor issue, but I have the option "Close Copy Dialogue/Popup on copy" selected under Export Options. When I use the popup (Ctrl-Shift-B), the pop-up doesn't close...

Ok I think that is it for now. New software is fun!!!
    Maranatha!
    Don Johnson
    Pastor
    aaaaaGrace Baptist Church of Victoria
    aaaaaVictoria, BC
    Jeremiah 33.3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Hmmm... not sure if my example 2 is that clear, it seems to look better here than in Word.

Well... too late to think about this anymore...
    Maranatha!
    Don Johnson
    Pastor
    aaaaaGrace Baptist Church of Victoria
    aaaaaVictoria, BC
    Jeremiah 33.3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.