Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When You Get Yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Sansom48 View Post
    If you sign into your "my account" on Bibleworks, (not the forums, but the actual Bibleworks page where you placed your order) you can look at your order and see whether or not it has shipped. My copy has not shipped as of yet, I ordered mine a little late (mid dec.), but I hear when it does depending on how you had it shipped, they give you a tracking number on the same page.
    Yeah, that was my experience. I didn't receive any email notices until it actually shipped, and that notice included a tracking number.
    Steve Watkins
    First Baptist Church, San Lorenzo Valley
    www.slvbaptist.org

Thumbs up when did you order?

Steve,

Glad you got your copy of BW8! Just out of curiosity, what was the date of your order?

Harold Miller, Jr., Pastor
    New Hope Baptist Church
    Covington, GA

Quote Originally Posted by Harold6 View Post
    Steve,

Glad you got your copy of BW8! Just out of curiosity, what was the date of your order?
    I ordered December 17. I did opt for expedited delivery as well.
    Steve Watkins
    www.slvbaptist.org

Got mine! I ordered the same day I heard about BW8 on the Biblical Studies and Technological Tools blog. That would be Nov. 20.

Quote Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
    Got mine! I ordered the same day I heard about BW8 on the Biblical Studies and Technological Tools blog. That would be Nov. 20.
    Did you get your shipping email or the acutual product? I ordered mine on the same day having been made aware of the upgrade by the same blog! (Thanks, MGVH!)

I received an email today, but it said nothing about shipping, it just gave me the codes for the modules that were in BW7 but add ons in BW8.

The actual product.

Smile I got my BibleWorks 8

My DVD version of BibleWorks 8 arrived in the U.S. Mail shortly after noon today (Thursday, January 8). I don't remember the exact date when I ordered it, but I remember that I responded immediately to the e-mail notice that it was available.

It installed without a hitch. It will take a long time to work through all the features, but so far I haven't seen anything go wrong. In addition to what was in BibleWorks 7, I am really thankful for the inclusion of some new resources. I read through all of Schaff's volumes on the early church fathers by checking out volumes from the university library and thought several times about buying my own copies. Two things stood in the way -- the cost and the storage space that would have been necessary -- and I never bought them. Now I have them all, thanks to the good folks at BibleWorks. There probably are some more "goodies" in here, but I haven't had time to explore them all.

8. Default

I keep muttering to myself (kicking myself for not having seen and taken advantage of the expedited shipping option...):

"Good things come to those who wait,
    Good things come to those who wait....."

I too have gotten an e-mail with activation/unlock codes for previously purchased modules, but no e-mail yet telling me that my order has shifted from 'Processing' to 'Shipping.' - Oh my, I was about to think it was okay to "mutter," when I realized that I was reminding myself of the Israelites in the wilderness, with their "grumbling." Yikes!

NAU Psalm 39:7 "And now, Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in You."
    In Him, Bennett B. Wethered
    Pastor, Dayspring Orthodox Presbyterian Church
    Warrenton/New Baltimore, Virginia
    www.dayspringopc.org

9. Thumbs up BW8 News Flash!

Minutes after muttering, yea, almost grumbling , I have gotten an e-mail saying that my BW8 DVD has shipped.

Yay!!
    In Him, Bennett B. Wethered
    Pastor, Dayspring Orthodox Presbyterian Church
    Warrenton/New Baltimore, Virginia
    www.dayspringopc.org

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett B. Wethered View Post
    I keep muttering to myself (kicking myself for not having seen and taken advantage of the expedited shipping option...):

"Good things come to those who wait,
    Good things come to those who wait....."

I too have gotten an e-mail with activation/unlock codes for previously purchased modules, but no e-mail yet telling me that my order has shifted from 'Processing' to 'Shipping.' - Oh my, I was about to think it was okay to "mutter," when I realized that I was reminding myself of the Israelites in the wilderness, with their "grumbling." Yikes!

NAU Psalm 39:7 "And now, Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in You."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett B. Wethered View Post
    Minutes after muttering, yea, almost grumbling , I have gotten an e-mail saying that my BW8 DVD has shipped.

Yay!!
    Ha! God was gracious in your mutterings, and granted an answer. Hope it arrives soon - it's worth the wait.
    Steve Watkins
    www.slvbaptist.org