Thread: Is Bibleworks Shipping Yet?

Default Is Bibleworks Shipping Yet?

Just wondering if it's shipping or if all the reviews were from beta testers.
    -- Richard

"Contend earnestly for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 3 (ESV)

Quote Originally Posted by richardsugg View Post
    Just wondering if it's shipping or if all the reviews were from beta testers.
    The latter. You'll hear people crying in the streets when they receive their very own DVD.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel View Post
    The latter. You'll hear people crying in the streets when they receive their very own DVD.
    I'm Looking forward with great anticipation to the day I can become such a public embarrassment.

Default Shipping Update

Hi All,

The master disks were sent to the manufacturer last week. They have to make glass masters, and then press samples for us to approve. Our primary concern is disk chatter. We have had a terrible time with finding comanies to produce CDs that work on newer high speed drives without excessive vibration. So we have to check that. If they pass we'll give the goahead for mass production. Rick tells me that if there are no hitches that require them to cut new masters, it takes two weeks from submission to shipping. So if all goes well we could be shipping in a little over a week. But there can't be any delays for that to happen and this is a busy time of the year for anything to happen quickly. We appreciate your patience. We worked hard on this and are eager to share the fruits.

God bless,
    Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the update. I have no doubt that it will be worth the wait, and I'm looking forward to ording bw8!

Thanks for y'all's hard work

-- Richard
    -- Richard

"Contend earnestly for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 3 (ESV)