Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Searchable Chinese version

Quote Originally Posted by shalommatt View Post
    I am running BW9 in Windows 7. I have no problem with searching. Inputting (by typing directly or by Copy & Paste) Chinese characters in the Search Window yields result correctly and instantaneously. So, BW10 might have a bug.

Martin, instead of typing Chinese directly, have you tried C&P a character into the Search Window. Also, you can try Mark's suggestion and see if that works for you. At least this could be a temporary workaround.

I am running BW9 in Windows 7. I have no problem AFK Arena with searching. Inputting (by typing directly or by Copy & Paste) Chinese characters in the Search Window yields result correctly and instantaneously. So, BW10 might have a bug.

Martin, instead of typing Chinese directly, have you tried C&P a character into the Search Window. Also, you can try Mark's suggestion and see if that works for you. At least this could be a temporary workaround
    Does anyone know if the Chinese version of BW1 0works on Windows 10? My old laptop is not working anymore so I got this new one but wanna make sure before.
    Last edited by pankajh; 09-22-2020 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Typo I meant Windows 10