Thread: Vowel Points?

Default Vowel Points?

Where did my vowel points go? I nolonger see them.

Dan

Try going to the menu/tool/options and under option flags/General Hebrew Options make certain the display vowel points for hebrew text is checked.

John Fidel

MBushell wrote this awhile back. Give it a try. Be sure to have your cursor in the WTT text window.

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    I added a toggle to toggle Hebrew vowel points. It will be on the "X" character ("v" is in use). Look for version 14v or later. Not sure when the next post will be - probably a day or two.

Note that you can find a summary of shortcuts by opening hep and doing a search on "shortcut"

Mike
    Maybe all you need to do is hit the "x" key.

Smile Holy cow! How did I miss that!

Quote Originally Posted by SCSaunders View Post
    MBushell wrote this awhile back. Give it a try. Be sure to have your cursor in the WTT text window.
    Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    I added a toggle to toggle Hebrew vowel points. It will be on the "X" character ("v" is in use). Look for version 14v or later. Not sure when the next post will be - probably a day or two.

Note that you can find a summary of shortcuts by opening hep and doing a search on "shortcut"

Mike
    Maybe all you need to do is hit the "x" key.
    Wow! I can't believe I missed that. Will the wonders of BibleWorks ever cease?
    Jim Darlack - Associate Director of Goddard Library /
    Reference Librarian at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary

Gloucester Assembly of God | Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
    The 'Unofficial' BibleWorks Blog | Old in the New | Facebook | LibraryThing

Quote Originally Posted by jdarlack View Post
    Wow! I can't believe I missed that. Will the wonders of BibleWorks ever cease?
    The original thread was so that folks could practice their vowel points. I've tried that a couple of times, removing the points and seeing if I could get anywhere close. Definitely a challenge.

Default Never Turned Them Off

That worked but what is weird is I never turned them off. I just did one of the upgrades and they were gone.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by ddyke View Post
    ... but what is weird is I never turned them off. I just did one of the upgrades and they were gone.

Dan
    That happened to me a short while back. Chalked it off to Devil Ex Machina and went with jfidel's advice above.