Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BW 7 suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Ditto. I asked for this along time ago, along with the suggestion that we be able to change tabs via the command line, such as t 1 or t 2, et cetera.
    yes, and they should be similar to Excel worksheet tabs.

Also, working with scripture ranges in the search window needs help. As was referred to in another post, it seems only the first verse of a range is brought up in the verse list manager automatically.

If you enter a range 1 cor 13:1-13 and are comparing the range across different versions in the browse window, any option change (turn version notes on, add another version, etc.) destroys the range, so now you only have vs. 1 displayed in the browse window. You can't click the back button to go back to your range, it's not in your verse history, and it's not in the drop down history of your command line. You have to retype your range every time you do any kind of change.

Default Verse Range

It's still not perfect, but you CAN keep your verse range.
    Tools > Options > Option Flags > Command Line Search Options > check the last box: "Remember command line ranges"
    Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman
    Glatfelter Professor of Biblical Studies
    United Lutheran Seminary at Gettysburg & Philadelphia
    uls.edu - CrossMarks.com
    Biblical Studies and Technological Tools

Angry BibleWorks 7 from the first glance

NICE GREETINGS TO ALL OF YOU

I AM A GREEK NATIVE SPEAKER HAVING AS A SECOND (MOTHER) LANGUANGE HEBREW.

TO LAKONIZEIN ESTIN FILOSOFEIN = TO SAY A FEW WORDS IS A PHILOSOFY.

BW7 IS REALLY FAR BEYOND FROM MY ANY EXPECTATIONS, IN PARTICULAR RECARDING THE ORIGINAL LANGUANGES (GREEK AND HEBREW).

I AM A JUNIOR MEMBER OF THIS FORUM AND I WIHS IT EVERY SUCCESS.

I USE (AND TRY AS WELL) EVERY DAY. PERHAPS ONE OR TWO MODULES ARE STILL MISSING BUT IT IS ANOTHER STORY.

CONGRATULATIONS BIBLEWRORKS FOR SERVING THE WORD OF GOD IN SUCH A PHANTASTICAL WAY.

AGAIN, WARM REGARDS TO ALL OF YOU.

spyrcon
    Constandinos SPYROPOULOS
    ATHENS, GREECE
    spyrcon@otenet.gr