PDA

View Full Version : Problems with a Greek lexicon

driessencsb
05-23-2020, 12:55 PM
I have three different Greek translations in my Browse window, but one of them is strange and I can't fix it. Can anyone help me please? Here is what it looks like:

BGM 1 Corinthians 6:20 ἀγοράζω@viap2p γάρ@cc τιμή@ngfsc δοξάζω@vdaa2p δή@x ὁ@dams θεός@namsc ἐν@pd ὁ@ddns σῶμα@ndnsc σύ@rpg-p (1 Cor. 6:20 BGM)

Thank you! Christine

now john
05-23-2020, 03:31 PM
I have three different Greek translations in my Browse window, but one of them is strange and I can't fix it. Can anyone help me please? Here is what it looks like:

BGM 1 Corinthians 6:20 ἀγοράζω@viap2p γάρ@cc τιμή@ngfsc δοξάζω@vdaa2p δή@x ὁ@dams θεός@namsc ἐν@pd ὁ@ddns σῶμα@ndnsc σύ@rpg-p (1 Cor. 6:20 BGM)

Thank you! Christine

BGM is a morphology version. Greek morphology versions have two modes of display. Above the interlinear mode is shown. The image below shows the noninterlinear mode. The mode can be toggled by clicking where the cursor is in the image, then clicking on Toggle interlinear Mode (Greek only)

There is also an icon for the BW main toolbar. It is the sixth in the main toolbar below. An alpha and beta above an a and a b. If it is not present on your toolbar, clicking on the second icon will open the toolbar editor and it can be added.

driessencsb
05-26-2020, 07:36 AM
Very helpful explanation. Although I couldn't figure out the first suggestion or couldn't make it work, I was able to add the interlinear toggle to change it! Really appreciate it and hope you and your family are doing well! Christine

now john
05-26-2020, 08:07 AM
Very helpful explanation. Although I couldn't figure out the first suggestion or couldn't make it work, I was able to add the interlinear toggle to change it! Really appreciate it and hope you and your family are doing well! Christine

you are welcome