PDA

View Full Version : BibleWorks 10 on iPad Pro

gcalton
03-21-2016, 02:32 PM
Does BW 10 work on IPad pro?

calvary
03-24-2016, 09:28 PM
I don't believe it will work on an IPAD.

cmyktaylor
04-13-2016, 05:29 PM
With tools like 'Logmein', you can access your Mac running Bibleworks from anywhere in the world. (Both devices need internet access.)

With LogMeIn for iOS you can:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad/iPhone
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad/iPhone

Features include:
• Mouse and screen settings – choose your preferred method of remote control with scroll mode
• Magnifying glass and zoom slider – zoom by mouse, slide or with your fingers
• Quick access to your files with File Manager – save files directly to your iPad/iPhone so you can work on them offline, or move and copy files between devices.
• Change display color, resolution and network speed to maximize remote control performance.
• HD video and sound – watch videos located on your computer in HD and sound stream remotely
• Photo App Management – easily access and transfer photos with
• Email Attachments – attach any number of files, including photos and emails within the LogMeIn app
• Multi-monitor view – shake your device or three-finger swipe to switch between monitors

NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a LogMeIn subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.

cmyktaylor
04-13-2016, 05:32 PM
I should note, I used LogMeIn with my iOS devices years ago, before they moved to a subscription model. Even way back then the performance was excellent. I can only imagine that it's improved over time, so I doubt there would be any issues, as long as you have a fast enough internet connection on both ends.

cmyktaylor
04-13-2016, 06:12 PM
So, I just tested to make sure this still works well and I'm happy with it. This is a screen shot of my iPad Air 2. You even get a 'mouse' to navigate through your computer with right/left click functionality. Not bad.