PDA

View Full Version : Can I move the user files from PC to Mac?

Martinzh
09-15-2014, 07:39 PM
I just installed the Mac version. I was wondering, can I move user files to the Mac?

on my PC, I have changed the colors of the verbs. I don't want to do it again on Mac. If there is a way to move all these files to Mac, it would be great!

If there is a way, what should I do?

Thanks,
Martin

Donald Cobb
09-15-2014, 11:34 PM
I just installed the Mac version. I was wondering, can I move user files to the Mac?

on my PC, I have changed the colors of the verbs. I don't want to do it again on Mac. If there is a way to move all these files to Mac, it would be great!

If there is a way, what should I do?

Thanks,
Martin

Hello Martin,

The Mac version is exactly the same as the Windows version, so everything done in the one can be transferred to the other as is. The main thing is to find where your files are stored and put them in the same place.

Once you've found your files in the Windows version, copy them, then follow this path in your Mac: Library => Application support => BibleWorks => bottles => BibleWoks [again!] => drive_c => program files => BibleWorks [yet again!]. You are now in the innards of BibleWorks. From there you just need to find the folder that corresponds to the one in your PC, and paste your copied files.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Donald Cobb
Aix-en-Provence, France

Martinzh
09-16-2014, 12:56 AM
Hello Martin,

The Mac version is exactly the same as the Windows version, so everything done in the one can be transferred to the other as is. The main thing is to find where your files are stored and put them in the same place.

Once you've found your files in the Windows version, copy them, then follow this path in your Mac: Library => Application support => BibleWorks => bottles => BibleWoks [again!] => drive_c => program files => BibleWorks [yet again!]. You are now in the innards of BibleWorks. From there you just need to find the folder that corresponds to the one in your PC, and paste your copied files.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Donald Cobb
Aix-en-Provence, France

Hi Donald,

It works!
Thanks a lot!
Blessings,
Martin