PDA

View Full Version : How to avoid calling up Logos 4 and instead keep calling up Libronix

MortenJensen
02-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Hi all
I can see from the threads here that there are some problems with Logos 4 and the external links.
Is there a way to have Logos 4 installed but still having BW to call up Libronix/Logos 3? My old Libronix/logos 3 was kept on the computer, when I installed Logos 4 - but BW now calls up Logos 4 without finding the books.

As I see it in the BW link manager, there is no way to specify a direct address to the old libronix or?

Is there a solution to this mess?

Morten

Sansom48
02-19-2011, 05:11 PM
unfortunately I have to leave here in a second and do not have time to find it, however, not to long ago (maybe a couple of months) I thought someone came with a fix to this, I think Logos 4 in the last update changed some things making it possible to link the two again (could be wrong on that) anyway, there should be a thread or an update to a previous thread that mentions this and gives the correct fix. If you don't respond by Monday, I will hunt down the thread and post it.

MortenJensen
02-21-2011, 09:10 AM
Thanks, unfortunately, I have not been able to find the fix.
I would be grateful for a bit of help here!
morten

Sansom48
02-23-2011, 10:13 PM
at least for what I was doing, this thread here (http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/showthread.php?4635-Link-BW8-w-Logos-4-TDNT&highlight=logos+4)helped me immensely, the beginning of the thread is no help, but around the middle of page two someone posts an answer that worked for me.

Hope that helps.