PDA

View Full Version : Until this forum is moderated ...

wie
04-21-2004, 02:14 PM
... I will not participate anymore.
Unfortunately people are spoiling this list by inappropriate posts. If people are interested in discussion about German versions, please contact me off list.

Sigrid
04-21-2004, 02:47 PM
... I will not participate anymore.
Unfortunately people are spoiling this list by inappropriate posts.Admin, please note wie has deleted most of his own posts, so it seems to be clear whose postings are inappropriate :o

greetings

sigrid

MyBible
http://www.chip.de/downloads/c_downloads_11431704.html

admin
04-21-2004, 03:33 PM
Sigrid,

The forum rules were adopted after you joined, so instead of suspending you, we are giving you one wanring. Any future infraction of the forum rules will result in a suspension of your account. If you keep logging in, even with new aliases, we can suspend them immediately.

The forums allow all readers to easily report violating posts. Clicking the little triangle icon in the corner of an offensive post immediately sends a message to the moderators, who will investigate the complaint. Posters who violate the forum rules will be suspended.

There are two simple rules for these forums:

1) Posts must be on-topic. Non-BibleWorks discussion must be limited to the "non-BibleWorks discussion" forum.

2) Posts must be respectful of others. "Trolling", "flames", and "flame baiting" will not be tolerated. Violaters will have their posts yanked, and their accounts will be suspended until they prove they can behave themselves.

Thanks.
Michael