View Full Version : 7.0 Fix: Export Formatting Errors

03-14-2006, 11:23 AM
Update: BibleWorks Executable (Preview 7.012w)
Date: 03/14/06 at 11:21:22

This patch contains the latest BibleWorks 7.0 program executable. This release fixes some formatting errors when copying verse data to Word.

This version was also compiled with a new version of the Microsoft compiler so there is always the possibility of new Microsoft-induced bugs.

This is a PREVIEW version intended for TESTING purposes. To access the update you must enter the word "preview" (no quotes) in the Updater Access Code Window, accessed from the Options Menu. If you are not comfortable running a preview version you can wait until the changes are tested and a non-preview version is posted. This will usually not take more than a day or two.

If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Program and Database Updates section. If you post a response elsewhere we may not see it. Please do not use this section to post messages about anything but this update.


Bennett B. Wethered
03-14-2006, 01:02 PM
When I saw people, in the last day or so, on the Forum referring to a 'v' update, I went to download it, but never saw it referred to, not even after putting 'preview' in the Enter Access Codes of the Updates box.

For the last day, I was frustrated, when I would try to export part of a verse to Word, and my Word document would freeze. Only after it unfroze later, and I then clicked the Paste icon, did my verse get exported. - So.....I was happy to see today's 'w' update, which seemed tailor-made for my problem. I went through the update procedure, and waited for BibleWorks to reopen itself (having applied 'w')....and waited.

It didn't reopen itself. Now, it seems (thus far, testing a few times) to have applied the benefit of the patch/update (I can successfully export), but, when I go to Help>About BibleWorks, it refers to my version as 't.' Since my problem has (at least for now) been fixed, I'm happy. I just wanted to let you know that my BibleWorks doesn't say it has 'w,' though it sure seems to.:)