Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: User Notes Issue -- Again!

Default User Notes Issue -- Again!

Even though the "Load User Notes Automatically" option is CHECKED (in BWW 6.0), and the "Maintain user note for each chapter (not verse)" is UNCHECKED, the user notes do not load automatically when a particular Bible verse is accessed. Why?

I'm no expert, but is "Check for user note availability" checked?

Dan
    Dan Phillips
    Books:Web presence:
    tfo+[]l;w> hw"hy> tr:AT-ta, vArd>li Abb'l. !ykihe ar"z>[, yKi

s `jP'(v.miW qxo laer"f.yIB. dMel;l.W

Default ... Again!

Yes, it's checked.

Default Reload note file

I don't use notes that much. But, don't you have to save your work (notes) and then when you restart BW you have to reopen that particular work file which contains the notes that you saved? At least this is what I do and it works.

Default languige

Hi I am Korean. When will you contain a korean in bw.

Please tell me.

I bought a BW6! But except Korean!!!

I am so sad!!

Please tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by DeMody
    I don't use notes that much. But, don't you have to save your work (notes) and then when you restart BW you have to reopen that particular work file which contains the notes that you saved? At least this is what I do and it works.
    How do you save notes? I don't have "chapter notes" checked because I want to save verse-by-verse. Yes, I have "auto-load" checked. I type a note in the editor, then click a different verse. The first note is still there. If I change it, and go back to the original verse, my new note stays, original note seems to disappear. I've gone over the directions in the BW help file againa and again. What am I missing?

Default user notes not loading automatically in BW6

I'm having the same problem as others who've posted to this thread. Even though I have the Chapter Notes turned on in the Status Bar, they don't load when I go to another chapter. I have to turn the Chap Notes off in the Status Bar and turn them back on again before the notes appear.

Others haven't seemed to have gotten any definitive help on this issue. Time for some big guns to reply!
    Last edited by Andrew; 06-12-2006 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trappermark
    How do you save notes? I don't have "chapter notes" checked because I want to save verse-by-verse. Yes, I have "auto-load" checked. I type a note in the editor, then click a different verse. The first note is still there. If I change it, and go back to the original verse, my new note stays, original note seems to disappear. I've gone over the directions in the BW help file againa and again. What am I missing?
    Just in case I missed it, are you editing in the User Note tab or the Editor tab?
    David Garrison
    Pastor for Emerging Ministries
    Southminster Presbyterian Church
    St. Louis, MO

I am using the Editor window, not the Auto-Info window.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    I am using the Editor window, not the Auto-Info window.
    Are you using 6.0? If the option flags are set right, then it ought to be working. I'd have to say I'm stumped. I don't recall any problems with editor notes when I was using 6.0.

Sorry I'm not much help.
    David Garrison
    Pastor for Emerging Ministries
    Southminster Presbyterian Church
    St. Louis, MO