Thread: Modified Functionality to Existing Tools

Default Modified Functionality to Existing Tools

Rather than a place to list User created databases or add-ons, maybe this can be a place to list requested modifications to existing functionality. These are not bugs, but wishes:

For example:

In the Word List Manager. It would be nice if under "Other Options" - "Filter Word Using:" would function like the Command Line in version 6 and give the "Morphology Help Menus."

Another Example:

It would be nice in the ASE, in a Word Box, if one could right-click in the "Word:" field and be given the normal "Copy, Cut, Paste" options. At least "Paste" as this would allow one to copy a word from the results window and simply paste it into the Word Box.
    Joe Fleener

jfleener@digitalexegesis.com
    Home Page: www.digitalexegesis.com
    Blog: http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

Annotated Bibliography of Online Research Tools: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibliography

User Created BibleWorks Modules: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks

Psalm 46:11
    `#r<a'(B' ~Wra' ~yIAGB; ~Wra' ~yhi_l{a/ ykinOa'-yKi W[d>W WPr>h;

Default This thread already exists as 'Ideas for Future Development'

Hi, Joe,

Good ideas. Why not add them to the "ideas for future development' thread Charlie started. That's where others have been offering similar suggestions.

Default Move Thread

Phillip,

Thanks! Sorry for the new thread. I am not sure I can move this now that I have created it! If I can I will, if not maybe one of the Admin guys can move this as Phillip described to Charlie's Thread.

Thanks,
    Joe Fleener

jfleener@digitalexegesis.com
    Home Page: www.digitalexegesis.com
    Blog: http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

Annotated Bibliography of Online Research Tools: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibliography

User Created BibleWorks Modules: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks

Psalm 46:11
    `#r<a'(B' ~Wra' ~yIAGB; ~Wra' ~yhi_l{a/ ykinOa'-yKi W[d>W WPr>h;