Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: info window

Default Oops. I forgot to upload ...

Hi Mark,

I got so involved in posting the message in the Forum that I forgot to upload the executable. I think maybe it's time to go to bed :-)

It should be there now.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell
    Hi Mark,

I got so involved in posting the message in the Forum that I forgot to upload the executable. I think maybe it's time to go to bed :-)

It should be there now.

Mike
    Don't want to keep you up but...

I am still getting a little BW window after clicking on a link in the AI. Sometimes it will close after i click the ok sometime not.

I will get my ini again to you.

Thanks.
    Mark Langley
    Sovereign Grace Baptist Church of Topeka, KS

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

to. de. r`h/ma Kuri,ou me,nei eivj to.n aivw/na tou/to de, evsti to. r`h/ma to. euvaggelisqe.n eivj u`ma/j

Default Small BW window

Anyone else having a problem with this? Now the little BW window is poping up when i move the mouse to the results window and when click ok to close it closes for about a second and reappears.

Thanks.
    Mark Langley

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

to. de. r`h/ma Kuri,ou me,nei eivj to.n aivw/na tou/to de, evsti to. r`h/ma to. euvaggelisqe.n eivj u`ma/j

BTW, I download the latest preview update.

Thanks.
    Mark Langley

Default Posting problem

Hi Mark,
    There was a posting problem that prevented the patch from being uploaded properly. So grab 8x and hopefully the problem will be fixed. Let me know.
    God bless,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell
    Hi Mark,
    There was a posting problem that prevented the patch from being uploaded properly. So grab 8x and hopefully the problem will be fixed. Let me know.
    God bless,
    Mike
    That was it. Thanks Mike!
    Mark Langley

Default AI window links

I am still getting crashes with this new update. I will forward my ini.

BTW, didn't the link that opened up have an AI window too?

Thanks.
    Mark Langley