Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: info window

Default info window

Is anybody getting the small "BibleWorks" windows coming up when they click in the info window at the Matt 6.13 link for 1 Peter 1.25? I click the ok but it keeps coming back for several clicks.

BTW, I tried to paste a screen shot in this post apparently it doesn't work. Can anyone else do it?

Thanks
    Mark Langley
    Sovereign Grace Baptist Church of Topeka, KS

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

to. de. r`h/ma Kuri,ou me,nei eivj to.n aivw/na tou/to de, evsti to. r`h/ma to. euvaggelisqe.n eivj u`ma/j

Question ??

I don't understand your message. Your scripture verse in the results window is which? And then what have you moused over to make a link appear in the AI window?

Default small "BibleWorks" windows

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Langley
    Is anybody getting the small "BibleWorks" windows coming up when they click in the info window at the Matt 6.13 link for 1 Peter 1.25? I click the ok but it keeps coming back for several clicks.
    Mark, you haven't given us enough information. What version? NET BGT BNT etc?, what part of the AutoInfo window? Lexical defs, cross references, NET notes?

The results window is referenced to 1 Peter 1.25. The mouse is over the word aivw/na in STE, I click on the reference Matt. 6.13 in the AI window under b in the BDAG and up pops 2 windows. The reference and then a small BW window.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Mark Langley; 04-05-2004 at 02:31 PM. Reason: more info
    Mark Langley

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

to. de. r`h/ma Kuri,ou me,nei eivj to.n aivw/na tou/to de, evsti to. r`h/ma to. euvaggelisqe.n eivj u`ma/j

Hmmm. The first time I got Mat 6:13 in the second window. (No little BW window appeared.) I closed it and clicked Mat 6:13 again. This time I got a Psalm. Repeat. Different Psalm. Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Spackman
    Hmmm. The first time I got Mat 6:13 in the second window. (No little BW window appeared.) I closed it and clicked Mat 6:13 again. This time I got a Psalm. Repeat. Different Psalm. Very strange.
    I am getting a difference reference as well.

Thanks.
    Mark Langley

Default BDAG linking BUG in aiwn entry

Hi, Mark,

There are a number of problems with the verse links in the BDAG entry for aiwn.

Perhaps Mike can take a look at it.

I am now experiencing crashes as I click on the links.
    Mark Langley

Default Problems in the Auto-Info after the last post

Hi,

In the last post I added hypertesting in the auto-info window for BDAG/HALOT and this has created some problems, including erroneous lookups, crashes and pesky little boxes popping up. I think most of these are fixed now. I will postt shortly. Sorry for the problems - this is why we now have a preview version!

Mike

Default update?

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell
    Hi,

In the last post I added hypertesting in the auto-info window for BDAG/HALOT and this has created some problems, including erroneous lookups, crashes and pesky little boxes popping up. I think most of these are fixed now. I will postt shortly. Sorry for the problems - this is why we now have a preview version!

Mike
    Hi Mike,

I am not seeing the update. I have "preview" in the access code line.

Thanks.
    Mark Langley