Thread: Inqiries About "Introduction to NT Greek" CD-ROM

Smile Inqiries About "Introduction to NT Greek" CD-ROM

I'm wondering about this software that is called "Introduction to NT Greek "? Has anyone tried this? The information is found on this link: http://www.logos.com/products/details/1065. Is it worth it? I'm currently learning greek by means of pasting say the first chapter Matthew onto my WordPad and downloading a greek audio of the first chapter of Matthew and reading along. And then reading it more and more in a detailed fashion. It's kind of like the phonics method. Is this the best way to learn? I think it is . I'm also using the BW flashcards, that also helps.

For my Summer Greek "boot camp" (5 weeks) the following texts were suggested:

The actual text for class was:
    A Primer of Biblical Greek by N. Clayton Croy ISBN 08028-4628-9

These were suggested:
    Basics of Biblical Greek by William D. Mounce (this has a nice interactive CD-Rom included- ISBN 0-310-25087-0 )

Complete Vocabulary Guide to the Greek New Testament by Warren C. Trenchard (ISBN 0-31022695-3)

In hindsight I wish I had picked up the Mounce text sooner (before class begun at I like the CD-Rom that the book comes out. ) How are you learning the foundation (case, tense, mood, etc) other than BW?

Travis

Thumbs up Thanx Boris

Well actually just yesterday, I had just received "The Basics of Biblical Greek" by William Mounce. I decided to order it along with the workbook. I even plan on ordering his MP3 lessons that covers the whole book. There is also a CD-ROM he has where he covers vocabulary specifically. He says in the "BBG" book that memorizing vocabulary is the hardest to do, so I wanna be as prepared as I possibly can and purchase that also. You honestly can't put a price tag on learning the Word of God. It sure is worth the money. Thanks again Boris.

In Christ,
    David