Thread: Do not locate Word

Default Do not locate Word

Hi
    I am working with MAcBook Air and BW 9. I want to use a popup for copy a text directly to WORD. But than comes the failure: could not locate WORD. How to solve this problem?
    Jan

Default What I do

As opposed to copying directly to Word copy to the clipboard then paste to Word.
    נֹתֵ֣ן לֶ֭חֶם לְכָל־בָּשָׂ֑ר כִּ֖י לְעוֹלָ֣ם חַסְדּֽוֹ׃

Default Could not locate Word

Thanks,
    That's true and it works. I can also copy with the cmd +C / cmd+V but on my Samsung I could do it directly within my Word version. So when I was working on a sermon I could directly copy verses from my Bibleworks in Word with pop-up function. It seems that it doesn't work in the MAC version.

It still doesn't work on Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by jdolewee View Post
    Thanks,
    That's true and it works. I can also copy with the cmd +C / cmd+V but on my Samsung I could do it directly within my Word version. So when I was working on a sermon I could directly copy verses from my Bibleworks in Word with pop-up function. It seems that it doesn't work in the MAC version.
    Martin Zhang

Yup, unfortunately, that is one of the known remaining incompatibilities on the Mac. You can use normal clipboard hotkeys, but the little popup window is not supported on the Mac.

Michael

Accordance has a "Get Verses" (Hot key: Command + Option + A) service that can export verses into other word processors. I wonder if BW can come up with similar function?
    Martin Zhang