Thread: How To Switch Display Version in Browse Tab (single verison mode) via Command Line?

Default How To Switch Display Version in Browse Tab (single verison mode) via Command Line?

I mostly use BW with single version mode in both the browse window and in the browse tab of the analysis window. I can easily switch version in the browse window (ESV, enter or BGT, enter), but how can I do that for the browse tab? Typing 'd esv' adds ESV to the multi-version display, but I want to know what command, if one exists, will display only ESV (or BGT, or whatever) in the browse tab in single version mode.

Sometimes when I'm searching in English and displaying Greek, I want to easily switch both versions so I can search Greek and display English.

Thanks!

Easiest way works for both browse window and browse tab.
    Click mouse anywhere in either the window or the tab.
    Hit the letter "b" or click on the little footprints at the top to toggle between single and multiple versions.
    When in multiple version view, double click on version abbreviation (at the beginning of the verse) you want to make the new single version.
    Hit the letter "b" or click on the little footprints at the top to make it the single version.

Is that what you were asking about?
    Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman
    Professor of Biblical Studies
    Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
    ltsg.edu - CrossMarks.com
    Biblical Studies and Technological Tools