Thread: How do I print contents & text ref of the Verse List Manager in order inserted?

Default How do I print contents & text ref of the Verse List Manager in order inserted?

How do I print the contents & text references of the Verse List Manager in the order inserted?

Default Printing verse list in order

Hi Roger,

The easiest way to print the contents of the verse list in the order in which they appear is to do the following:

- In the Browse Window, include only the versions that you wish to appear in your printout. For example, if you wish to print only the ESV, set the ESV as your search version, then enter "d c" (for 'display clear') on the Command Line and press Enter. This clears the Browse Window of all versions except the ESV. (You may want to select a new Search Window tab first, so that you can go back to the original tab after copying the verses.)

- In the Verse List Manager select Export | Copy to Editor. This will copy the entire list of verses, in the order in which they appear, into the Editor using whatever versions are present in the Browse Window. From here you can print the contents of the Editor.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

Default Formating output from Verse List Manager

Glenn, thank you very much for the help. I did it and it worked. However, the text came out as one solid paragraph and not separated by verses. How can I format this output to the Editor so as to have space between verses. Or I have to do that manually when pasting into Word processor?

Hi Roger,

It appears that there are no options for adding a hard return for each verse. At this time you will have to manually add a new line for each verse. I will make a request to have this export option configurable to have a hard return, but I cannot guarantee that it can be added or how soon it could be added.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

Default Formating output from Verse List Manager

Glenn, Again, thank-you, and for thinking about adding a feature that will separate verses from Verse List Manager.