Thread: Hyperlinks and Popups in Notes

Default Hyperlinks and Popups in Notes

Greetings!

If I insert a list of verses into a note attached to a certain verse, is it possible to automate the somewhat cumbersome hyperlink procedure, instead of one by one having to select each individual verse reference, opening up the hyperlink box, inserting the verse, etc.?

It would save a lot of time to be able to click on the verse (or verses) and have this (say Mat 3:16) inserted into the hyperlink box Name:  a1.JPG
Views: 102
Size:  33.6 KB.

Notice that a previous verse from Genesis is still in the popup.

Is there a hot key or shortcut for this?

The standard procedure (as far as I know) is much too time-consuming to render a large number of verse hyperlinks. Is there some clever workaround or way to streamline the procedure? If not, this would be a good improvement to see in BW10.
    Last edited by basilides; 07-05-2014 at 07:47 AM.

There may be another way, but there is a button available that works fine for me.

Name:  Editor hyperlink.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  281.1 KB

Default Yes, but ...

I know of that feature, and it works well for the current verse, but if there are lots of potential verses that require hyperlinking, well,...

I suppose you could make a verse list and click on each in the search window, then hyperlink the current verse, but I wish there were an easier way to hyperlink a list of verses in one's Notes. Just curious.