Thread: Display versions

Default Display versions

Hello all.
    Does anybody know if it's possible to install in all the tabs the same diplayed versions in the same display order?
    I thought that this was possible via Version Favorites, but for some reason nothing happens. When you load the versions from the tab with all my favorites it' s called Display_01 but nothing happens when I want to load that list in another tab. How can I manage that?
    Thanks for your support.

If you open a tab which has never been used before, it will open with all the versions in the tab you had open previously, in the same order.
    If you open a tab which has been previously use, and if you have indeed saved your favorites in a favorites list, it should be easy to get those versions once you open a new tab.
    To check to see if you have actually saved your list of versions as a favorite, click on the wrench icon (Options Window), click on "Favorites" and in the middle upper window you should see its name. To the right of that you should see what versions are in it. If you do not see it, you need to create the favorites list from within the Options Window using the "Add" key (if you do not see the favorite name) or the "Edit" once you click on that favorite. Add versions by clicking what you want from the drop-down list by language.
    If the version order is not what you want, click on "Version Order" in the lower left had area of the Options Window, and change the order by using the buttons at the bottom right hand side of the window. Click OK, and you are ready to apply the Favorite to a tab. (I include this for others who may have a similar question.)
    Now, right under the command line click on the area which displays two Bible version abbreviations (one the default search version for that tab, the other, the search version of the last search) e.g. BGT/WTT. When you click here, you should see a drop-down list of your saved Favorites. Find the name you want, click on it, and those versions will become display versions in your current tab. Do this for as many tabs as you like.
    Does that cover everything?
    Mark Eddy

Hello Mark.
    Thanks you for your quick support. That's exactly what I wanted. Great. Thanx