Hi, my name is Chip and I love studying God’s Word! Having no ancient Greek or Hebrew, most of my time is spent trying to figure out what the Bible really says in the original language, and I’ve found some online resources very helpful, such as Biblehub, Studylight, Scripture4all, etc. But I want more, so I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on BibleWorks9 with the ESV Study Bible and BDAG/HALOT modules. Before I do that, I’d like to ask you guys a few questions.

1) What other modules have you found to be particularly helpful?

2) Does anyone know what other modules BibleWorks may be planning to add, like Botterweck’s TDOT for example?

3) I notice some folks here use multiple programs, such as Logos and Accordance. If you had to choose just one, which would it be? What advantages or disadvantages does BibleWorks have compared to others?

4) It looks like BibleWorks has a powerful and flexible search function. You can do a simple search of multiple words in one verse, but does anyone know a way to search multiple words in a passage? Like, “find all these words that occur anywhere within ten verses of each other.” Something like that.

5) A non-BibleWorks question: anybody know of a good online forum about theology?

Any light y’all could share on these questions, or any other thoughts about BW, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!