Thread: Morphology Color Coding in BW10

Default Morphology Color Coding in BW10

One of the new features in BW10 is morphology color coding. I've been using this in my Greek class to highlight morphological features as I introduce them.
    You can start on THIS PAGE to download the GreekMorph.MCL file I've developed.
    Once you have the file, go to THIS PAGE for directions on how to use this feature and an explanation of my choices.

Do you have a good color coding scheme you are using? Share them here on this forum!

(BTW, note to BW Admins: We are not allowed to attach MCL files to posts on this forum. It would be good to add this extension so that others can upload them here.)
    Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman
    Professor of Biblical Studies
    Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
    ltsg.edu - CrossMarks.com
    Biblical Studies and Technological Tools

Default Worked for me. Thank you!

Name:  BW10_Hoffman_MorphColorsScreenshot.png
Views: 67
Size:  37.7 KB

This is what the file you sent looks like when I put it on my machine. Since I'm running BW10 in a VirtualBox VM, I accessed your file on the Mac side. I actually did not get a file, but it opened in Safari and I copy/pasted into Notepad on the Windows side. I wasn't sure if I should save it as ANSI or UTF8, but ANSI worked fine.

Seems to be working fine.

Thank you!

You're welcome! Yes, Windows doesn't quite know what to do with an MCL file either, so when saving, you just need to make sure it it saves with that extension. ANSI works as the format.
    Glad you got it to work.
    Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman
    Professor of Biblical Studies
    Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
    ltsg.edu - CrossMarks.com
    Biblical Studies and Technological Tools

Thumbs up Thank you!!!!

Thank you for an excellent help for Greek morphology!

It's appreciated.

Gilbert