Thread: Verse window text size

Default Verse window text size

Hi,
    I am trying to change the text size in verse window (ESV study bible) but the only i have made is to zoom in/out with ctrl +/-. (not expand mode)
    When i change to analysis window it loses the size i had chosen before.
    Is there any option to fix the size permanently?
    Also the same for the Bible text size.
    Thank you.

I'm not sure if by "verse window" you mean the search window or browse window. But either way . . .

1. Click on the "wrench" (3rd icon from top left)
    2. Under the "general" heading on the left, click "fonts"
    3. Select for which window you want to adjust the font
    4. Adjust to your taste
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Something like that, but it has no option for the verse window or resourses or analysis.
    In these I want to change the font size.
    I want to increase the font size when i read esv study, or net bible, or cntts apparatus.

Under the font size option it does give you the option of changing the Analysis Window font size.

Click the wrench icon- fonts- and go to the "browse window" font option. You'll see "AW." That will let you change the Analysis font size. However, I've never been able to change the Resource Window font size. Bummer that you can't.

Also the CHM module setting is hit or miss. I have found that it only allows font adjustment on certain resources, but definitely not all.

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

It changes text size only in the analysis window.

It just struck me what you mean by "verse window" . . . you mean the verse tab in the analysis window. I do not think there is any way to set font sizes like you can in the browse window.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Ok,
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by calvary View Post
    However, I've never been able to change the Resource Window font size. Bummer that you can't.
    The Resources tab's (Summary) font size is one and the same with the search window's font size. Increasing or decreasing the search window's font will also do the same for the resource tab's font.
    Brian K. Mitchell
    חפשו בתורה היטב ואל תסתמכו על דברי
    http://www.adfontes.mitchellbk.com/