A couple of months ago I bought the Rev. 4 DVDs of BW 9, mainly to get NA 28 and the 5th edition of the Latin Vulgate, published by the German Bible Society (as indicated at http://www.bibleworks.com/news.html). I just finally got around to installing them today, following the instructions here. On checking the Vulgate's copyright information, I find discrepancies.

Right-clicking VUL (the same version abbreviation is being used as for earlier editions, apparently) in the browse window and selecting "Edit version notes" brings up a document with this information: "Biblia Sacra Iuxta Vulgatam Versionem (Vulgate Latin Bible), edited by R. Weber, B. Fischer, J. Gribomont, H.F.D. Sparks, and W. Thiele [at Beuron and Tuebingen]. Copyright © 1969, 1975, 1983 by Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft (German Bible Society), Stuttgart."

In the F1 Help file, the copyright information for VUL is: "VUL - Biblia Sacra Iuxta Vulgatam Versionem, Fourth Revised Edition, edited by Roger Gryson, © 1994 Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft, Stuttgart."

Neither of these seems to be the 5th edition, which, according to the UBS Website, should be: "Biblia Sacra: Iuxta Vulgatam Versionem, 5th corrected edition, R. Weber, and others, editors. This edition of the Vulgate is a revised and corrected edition of Weber’s Vulgata, prepared by Roger Gryson," with a publication date of 2007.

Is it just that the copyright information files have not been updated to correspond to the actual versions included? That's what I suspect, all the more since NA28, while it does have a right-click version notes file, does not appear in the Help file copyright information at all, as far as I can see. (But the NA28 version definitely is what it is supposed to be, based on a brief comparison with BNT/BGT.)

If indeed these files are outdated, I would like to humbly suggest that they be fixed, since (I would assume; I'm not in the business, nor am I an attorney!) the copyright holders need to be assured that the appropriate notice is being given to users of the software.