Thread: Where's the New Testament?

Hybrid View

Default Where's the New Testament?

I can't find the New Testament on BibleWorks. I only have HB/OT books. Is there a reason for this?

What is your search version? If it is WTT or WTM or LXT or another Old Testament-only database, you will get only Old Testament books. If you switch to one of the versions which contain the whole Bible, you should find New Testament books.
    Mark Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    What is your search version? If it is WTT or WTM or LXT or another Old Testament-only database, you will get only Old Testament books. If you switch to one of the versions which contain the whole Bible, you should find New Testament books.
    Mark Eddy
    So which version contains the whole Bible?

If you are going to be moving through out the entire bible I suggest a search text such as the NAU, NAS, or KJV. I would then have original language texts included as additional display texts. The English texts above are strong's tagged and will show the original language lemma if you need it.

Over 90% of the English Bibles in BibleWorks contain both Old and New Testaments. Most other language Bibles contain both. In Greek BGT has both testaments in one database. None of the Hebrew Bibles has OT and NT combined.
    Mark Eddy