Thread: Using shortcuts on the Mac version of BibleWorks

Default Using shortcuts on the Mac version of BibleWorks

Hi, I've been using BibleWorks forever (since it was delivered on a million 3.5" disks), but am now new to using it on the native Mac version. I'm having trouble using shortcuts. I'm trying to get the browse windows to scroll from verse to verse with the up and down arrows (rather than scrolling up and down from within the same browse window). But when I try to do shift-Ctl or shift-command up or down I get different (Mac) results and no change to my BibleWorks experience. Can anyone help? Is there another way to do that, or a different set of Mac shortcuts that I have missed?

Running BW on new Mac pro with the latest versions of OS and of BibleWorks.

Thanks,

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by rciampa View Post
    Hi, I've been using BibleWorks forever (since it was delivered on a million 3.5" disks), but am now new to using it on the native Mac version. I'm having trouble using shortcuts. I'm trying to get the browse windows to scroll from verse to verse with the up and down arrows (rather than scrolling up and down from within the same browse window). But when I try to do shift-Ctl or shift-command up or down I get different (Mac) results and no change to my BibleWorks experience. Can anyone help? Is there another way to do that, or a different set of Mac shortcuts that I have missed?

Running BW on new Mac pro with the latest versions of OS and of BibleWorks.

Thanks,

Roy
    I wonder if this was broken in a recent update, because I used to be able to change modes on a Mac. In fact, my BibleWorks now does what Dr. Ciampa describes wanting to do (because at some point I changed it from its default of "Scroll Mode Off"), but I cannot change it back using the same shortcut keys that changed it previously.
    Abram K-J
    Pastor, Youth Ministry Consultant, Writer, Blogger
    Blog: Words on the Word