Thread: Adjust font size in html module?

Hybrid View

Default Adjust font size in html module?

I want to adjust the uber-tiny font size in Schaff's Early Church Fathers (can't remember--is this called an .html module?) and can't find out how to do it in BW for Mac. Ideas?

Name:  Screen Shot 2013-09-21 at 3.31.31 PM.png
Views: 241
Size:  127.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by AbramKJ View Post
    I want to adjust the uber-tiny font size in Schaff's Early Church Fathers (can't remember--is this called an .html module?) and can't find out how to do it in BW for Mac. Ideas?

Name:  Screen Shot 2013-09-21 at 3.31.31 PM.png
Views: 241
Size:  127.8 KB

Currently, as I understand it, within the BW for Mac version there is no ability to alter the size of font in the Analysis Window and the Independent window for the Verse Tab items and for certain modules such as Early Church Fathers, Bavinck, Word-Search modules etc - but currently the font is much too small to be usable. The problem is that there is no equivalent in Mac to the Windows Ctrl/Mouse to alter the size of font in individual
    windows. The only way you can 'magnify' is by zooming the work-sheet, which isn't very satisfactory, as it no longer fits the screen.

I have pointed this problem out to BWorks - it is a significant deficiency with the current BW for Mac - otherwise I've been very pleased with the programme.

I've very little technical expertise but I wonder whether the way to solve this is by way of making the verse tab and CHM files responsive to the 'CHM Module Settings' under the 'Font Options' in Mac version. Currently only 'Greek Grammar;Beyond the Basics' by Wallace responds in the Mac version - I think there may have been a recent update to this module. (It would also be helpful to have a greater range of options under the 'Default Font Size').

Andrew

Thanks for the reply.

Hmm... FWIW, in a Windows environment, you can increase font size in a CHM module in the same way you'd increase font size in a web browser:
    • Increase Font: Ctrl + (key with the plus & equals signs on it; don't use SHIFT to get a plus sign)
    • Decrease Font: Ctrl - (key with the hyphen & underscore signs on it)
    • Return to Default Size: Ctrl 0 (zero)

I haven't the foggiest how that would translate into a Mac environment.
    Jim Darlack - Reference Librarian at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
    Gloucester Assembly of God | Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
    The 'Unofficial' BibleWorks Blog | Old in the New | Facebook | LibraryThing

Sorry for the delay. CodeWeavers is investigating and hopes to get back to us this week. We have another experimental build in which the font size is adjustable, but other things are broken in it. We'll get there eventually!

Thanks for getting back to me.