The Holy Spirit is effecting waves of transformation across China and the Far East. Why not include the five main versions of the Chinese Holy Bible?
• Chinese Union Version CU or CUV [hehe-ben] published by the Chinese Govt inside China
• New Chinese Version NCV [xinyi-ben] published by Worldwide Bible Soc
• Chinese Union Version New Punctuation CUNP [xinbiaodian hehe-ben] published by UBS
• Today's Chinese Version TCV [xiandai-ben] published by UBS in HK, Taiwan and Singapore
• Chinese Living Bible CLB [tangdai-ben] published by IBS in America
"These versions are equivalent to KJV, TEV, and Living Bible respectively. The 'new punctuation' version of the Union is not significantly different from the old Chinese Union version. Mainland (PRC) Christians tend to strongly prefer the old CUV, but the TCV is a lot easier to read. The New Chinese Version NCV is a literal translation like the CUV but uses more modern Chinese language, and the simplified script. It is likely to become the most widely used Chinese translation. The CLB is a paraphrase like the Living Bible. There are also specialist editions such as NIV-CU, TEV-TCV parallel texts, New Testaments with pinyin superscript and CU or TCV Study Bibles." - <http://www.born-again-christian.info/chinese.bibles.htm>
Herein lies an opportunity to reach out to thousands upon billions through BibleWorks!