7/3/2013 New test version posted: Hebrew fixes, RTF table fixes...
We have a new version of the Mac Public Preview available for testing. This fixes all known Editor issues with Unicode Hebrew and non-Unicode Hebrew typing. It also fixes RTF table errors (showed up in the MSS Transcription notes). If you would like to test this new Mac Public Preview installer, please follow these instructions:
Here's how to install the new environment over your existing installation:
- [New] Enable the Mac Hebrew keyboard:
- BibleWorks should not be running at this point (please close it if it is).
- On the top/main menubar, click the Apple item and select System Preferences.
- Select Language &Text.
- Select Input Sources.
- Select Hebrew - QWERTY (if you desire you can select one of the other Hebrew keyboards instead)
- Close the Language & Text window.
- Download the new test dmg here: http://edist.bibleworksllc.com/macse...rks-9r3-14.dmg
- Run the BibleWorks 9 Mac Public Preview installer dmg that you just downloaded.
- It will instruct you to drag and copy the BibleWorks package to the OS X Applications folder. Click on the BibleWorks icon in the window and drag it onto the Applications folder in the window. When it says “An item named BibleWorks already exists...” , select Replace.
- Once the update is finished installing, close the installer window.
- Run BibleWorks as usual. After BibleWorks has fully started, you should see (MCW 9r3-14) in the lower left corner.
- Apply the latest EXE patch.
The BibleWorks Team