Thread: A short review of BibleWorks9

Thumbs up A short review of BibleWorks9

BibleWorks in the Real, Modern World is recent review of BibleWorks9 by R. Brian Rickett on the Metataphysika blog.
    http://metataphysika.blogspot.jp/2013/06/bibleworks-in-real-modern-world-4.html

R. Rickett comes at this review with over 15 years experience with the BibleWorks program.
    He, writes on the following four areas he believes BibleWorks9 is Essential to the modern Minister:

1.)BibleWorks for the Church Planter.
    2.)BibleWorks for the Counselor.
    3.) BibleWorks for the Pastor-Teacher.
    4.) BibleWorks for the Teacher/Professor.

What, do you think?
    Please, share your opinions.

(Interestingly, enough learned of this blog and that particular post on another Bible Software Company's forums.)
    Brian K. Mitchell
    חפשו בתורה היטב ואל תסתמכו על דברי
    http://www.adfontes.mitchellbk.com/

thanks for posting this!!

Quote Originally Posted by bkMitchell View Post
    (Interestingly, enough learned of this blog and that particular post on another Bible Software Company's forums.)
    That just shows you're spending too much time on the wrong websites I believe Jim posted this yesterday via the BibleWorks Facebook page, which is probably how this other person saw it.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel View Post
    That just shows you're spending too much time on the wrong websites I believe Jim posted this yesterday via the BibleWorks Facebook page, which is probably how this other person saw it.
    That probably explains it then, but then again this would mean that that other person was spending time at some of the right websites. I as of yet still do not have a Facebook account maybe I should reconsider?
    Brian K. Mitchell
    חפשו בתורה היטב ואל תסתמכו על דברי
    http://www.adfontes.mitchellbk.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bkMitchell View Post
    That probably explains it then, but then again this would mean that that other person was spending time at some of the right websites. I as of yet still do not have a Facebook account maybe I should reconsider?
    Naw, you're not missing a whole lot. I use it to get my fix of cat pictures and to post baby pictures. Otherwise I can do without most of the rest.

----

The review itself is okay. I mean, I already have BW9, so I'm sold There are a lot of these kind of reviews out there. On the one hand, I'm not sure how much they add to people's decisions to buy X vs. Y, but it keeps the name in the news. Someone else did a review like this a while back, but I can't remember who that was.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!