Thread: Popup versions for verse references

Default Popup versions for verse references

It has been a long time since I've done this and I cannot remember how to do it (more precisely, where to do it). When you hover your mouse over hyper-linked verse references, BibleWorks will typically bring up a popup displaying the verses in three versions (WTT, BGT, and an English version). I cannot remember where you change the settings which control which versions pop up. And I have searched the online help to no avail. I would be grateful for a reminder. Thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    It has been a long time since I've done this and I cannot remember how to do it (more precisely, where to do it). When you hover your mouse over hyper-linked verse references, BibleWorks will typically bring up a popup displaying the verses in three versions (WTT, BGT, and an English version). I cannot remember where you change the settings which control which versions pop up. And I have searched the online help to no avail. I would be grateful for a reminder. Thanks much.
    Under View see Choose Popup Versions
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Thanks, Michael, perfect! By the way, by default, the popup versions were set as follows: "NAS/RSV WTT BGT". My assumption would be that the combination NAS/RSV brings up the NAS as the English version except where the verses are in the Apocrypha. Then it brings up the RSV. Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    Thanks, Michael, perfect! By the way, by default, the popup versions were set as follows: "NAS/RSV WTT BGT". My assumption would be that the combination NAS/RSV brings up the NAS as the English version except where the verses are in the Apocrypha. Then it brings up the RSV. Is that correct?
    Correct. When that Popup is in front of you (the one for configuring the popups), put your mouse on that window and hit F1. That will bring you to the relevant Help section.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

And correct you are again, Michael. Thanks for the help.