Thread: ESV problem

Hybrid View

Default ESV problem

Why does my ESV look like this:

17 The Spirit and athe Bride say, "Come." And let the one who hears say, "Come." And blet the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the cwater of life without price. {<p><rsup>a</rsup> ch. 21:2, 9 <p><rsup>b</rsup> ch. 21:6; Isa 55:1; Joh 7:37 <p><rsup>c</rsup> See ch. 21:6 } 18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: aif anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, {<p><rsup>a</rsup> Deu 4:2; 12:32; Pro 30:6 }
    19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in athe tree of life and in bthe holy city, which are described in this book. {<p><rsup>a</rsup> ver. 2, 14 <p><rsup>b</rsup> See ch. 21:2 }
    20 He who testifies to these things says, "Surely aI am coming soon." Amen. bCome, Lord Jesus! {<p><rsup>a</rsup> ver. 7, 12 <p><rsup>b</rsup> 2Ti 4:8 }
    21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.1 Amen. (Rev 22:17-21 ESV).

And how can I fix this?

The first thing to do would be to check to see if there are any updates. On the main BibleWorks menu, select "Help", then select "BibleWorks on the Internet" and "Check for Updates". Select any updates for the ESV and for the main BibleWorks executable. (You can also select other updates if you wish.)

If an update does not provide the solution, the next step would be to contact our Customer Service dept. You can contact them via the link in my signature line.

Blessings,
    Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Schouten View Post
    Why does my ESV look like this:

17 The Spirit and athe Bride say, "Come." And let the one who hears say, "Come." And blet the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the cwater of life without price. {<p><rsup>a</rsup> ch. 21:2, 9 <p><rsup>b</rsup> ch. 21:6; Isa 55:1; Joh 7:37 <p><rsup>c</rsup> See ch. 21:6 } 18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: aif anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, {<p><rsup>a</rsup> Deu 4:2; 12:32; Pro 30:6 }
    19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in athe tree of life and in bthe holy city, which are described in this book. {<p><rsup>a</rsup> ver. 2, 14 <p><rsup>b</rsup> See ch. 21:2 }
    20 He who testifies to these things says, "Surely aI am coming soon." Amen. bCome, Lord Jesus! {<p><rsup>a</rsup> ver. 7, 12 <p><rsup>b</rsup> 2Ti 4:8 }
    21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all.1 Amen. (Rev 22:17-21 ESV).

And how can I fix this?
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.