Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Seminar?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Jim, I would definitely be interested. Perhaps instead of discussing it from the purpose of just explaining the different tools, you could show how to use BW from within the contexts of various studies. This would help not only HOW to use the different tools, but WHY? When and why would you use the KWIC tool, etc.
    Couldnīt have said it better, Lee.
    Hopefully we might experience someday an online seminar.

Blessings from Germany,
    Steffen

Agreed, Lee. I think it's best to focus on task/purpose rather than feature.
    Jim Darlack - Associate Director of Goddard Library /
    Reference Librarian at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary

Gloucester Assembly of God | Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
    The 'Unofficial' BibleWorks Blog | Old in the New | Facebook | LibraryThing

I would also appreciate doing something task orientated. That would be beneficial on many different levels.
    Chris Sansom
    M. Div. Concordia Seminary
    Google+
    Facebook!
    LibraryThing!

I don't have any ability to add anything to giving an online seminar, but I would like to learn from one. I do, however, have a GoToWebinar account that I would be willing to allow Jim (or someone else to use as a presenter.
    Fred Greco
    Senior Pastor, Christ Church PCA (Katy, TX)
    Christ Church Blog

"The heart is the main thing in true religion...It is the hinge and turning-point in the condition of man's soul. If the heart is alive to God and quickened by the Spirit, the man is a living Christian. If the heart is dead and has not the Spirit, the man is dead before God." (J.C. Ryle)

As it is, I am a persistent person. Not wanting to see the idea of this fade away, is there a date that we could actually set this up and do it. Outside of a few weeks, I could adjust my schedule and make things work. Those weeks that are immovable would be, the evenings of June 16-20th, all day June 30th -July 7th, all day July 19-July 29th. I like the idea of making it task orientated, but in truth, I would take what I could get, so anything is good with me.
    Chris Sansom
    M. Div. Concordia Seminary
    Google+
    Facebook!
    LibraryThing!