Thread: Writing an Exegetical Paper?

Default Writing an Exegetical Paper?

I now have BW 9 and I can not find in the help guide "How to write an exegetical paper," that was in the help contents of BW 7. Anybody know if it is there and I am just overlooking it? If it is not in BW 9, then could someone who has 7 copy and paste it into a Word document file for me?

Thanks!! I downloaded it, tried to open it but it won't. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Tried to open with BibleWorks 9, as well as some other program it recommended but neither will work. My compter asked for permission to open it, and I granted it, but still nothing.

Why was this particular BibleWorks help file removed from BW9? It makes no sense.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Still won't work, can't find the unblock option. I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Here is a picture of what I see when I get to the General Tab:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks! That got it! The links to the videos do not work though. Here is what I get when I click on the video:

It tells me:

"An Active X control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?"

I clicked on "Yes," but then it gives me another message, I have posted a picture of that message below:

Name:  exeg error message.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  26.4 KB

Again, I really appreciate your help!! Thanks for taking the time to help me get this!

Awesome!! Works great now! I really appreciate your time and help very much! Thank you!

Well, now when I go to my BibleWorks help contents nothing happens when I click on it. It won't pull it up at all. Does it have anything to do with me getting the exegetical paper stuff? I have the exegetical paper file on my desktop, do I need to move it into a certain folder? I did extract the contents of the video files to the correct folder you told me about. The help contents did pull up and worked fine before I started trying to get the exegetical paper files. Thanks again for your help.

My "Getting Started" as well as my "How to Videos" still work just fine. Even when I click the link from the getting started page for the help index, nothing happens anymore. When I press the F1 key nothing happens either. I would really appreciate some more help, and I am sorry to take up this much of your time, you have been a great help, and again, thanks.

Hello jarnett0001,
    I'm sorry I don't know Windows7.
    I have not understand what problems do you have in the computer with these files.
    Exegetical Paper.chm did not change anything in your computer settings.
    In my computer everything works fine, I can open BW9, I can open BW9 getting started, I can open BW9 help, I can click F1 to open the BW9 help, I can open the exegetical paper.chm, I can see the videos, I can have every files opened at the same time.
    If you have any problems with the Exegetical Paper.chm, I recommend you to delete the file Exegetical Paper.chm and the Exegetical files that you have extracted in the Bibleworks9/videos directory. Your computer will return at the begin and you will not have any problems.
    I apologize if you've had problems with these files.

ciao Pasquale
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by pasquale; 04-12-2013 at 02:49 AM.

That's ok man, no problem. I'll try to mess with it and figure it out. I really appreciate your help and the time you put into it. I may copy and paste the info into a Word document, then watch the videos, then delete the files and start over. Thanks again!!