Thread: Writing an Exegetical Paper?

Hybrid View

Default Writing an Exegetical Paper?

I now have BW 9 and I can not find in the help guide "How to write an exegetical paper," that was in the help contents of BW 7. Anybody know if it is there and I am just overlooking it? If it is not in BW 9, then could someone who has 7 copy and paste it into a Word document file for me?

Thanks!! I downloaded it, tried to open it but it won't. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Tried to open with BibleWorks 9, as well as some other program it recommended but neither will work. My compter asked for permission to open it, and I granted it, but still nothing.

Why was this particular BibleWorks help file removed from BW9? It makes no sense.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Still won't work, can't find the unblock option. I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Here is a picture of what I see when I get to the General Tab:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks! That got it! The links to the videos do not work though. Here is what I get when I click on the video:

It tells me:

"An Active X control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?"

I clicked on "Yes," but then it gives me another message, I have posted a picture of that message below:

Name:  exeg error message.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  26.4 KB

Again, I really appreciate your help!! Thanks for taking the time to help me get this!

Awesome!! Works great now! I really appreciate your time and help very much! Thank you!