Thread: What happened to WYC? KJ6? BSP? GNV? COV? versions???

Default What happened to WYC? KJ6? BSP? GNV? COV? versions???

A few years ago, I downloaded Wycliffe, KJV 1611, Bishops, Geneva, and Coverdale bibles into BW. My computer was upgraded today and I lost those... but now I can't find them on the BW Blog. What happened to them? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by tabiblia View Post
    A few years ago, I downloaded Wycliffe, KJV 1611, Bishops, Geneva, and Coverdale bibles into BW. My computer was upgraded today and I lost those... but now I can't find them on the BW Blog. What happened to them? Thanks in advance.
    Hi there tabiblia, those versions were a part of an installation package that was distributed on the forums by someone who was not affiliated with the BW Blog. Unfortunately, some of the texts in that installation package were protected by copyright and could not be distributed on the blog (and links were removed by the BW staff from the forums). If you can get to your old computer, you can find those texts by going into your \program files\bibleworks\databases\ folder and copying all of the files with the three-letter version names.
    Jim Darlack - Reference Librarian at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
    Gloucester Assembly of God | Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
    The 'Unofficial' BibleWorks Blog | Old in the New | Facebook | LibraryThing