Quote Originally Posted by Donald Cobb View Post
Dear Steffen,

Perhaps you could give me some pointers on how you get that to work? I can either get the cross version search so that only the search version shows up (e.g., BGM, etc.) or so that every Greek collection in BW is searched. I haven't been able to find a way to perform a search on BGM et PHM only and simultaneously.

Don Cobb
Click on the big dropdown-button right underneath the command line and then choose "edit search/display favorites". Then click on the "Add"-Button next to the "search and display favorites"-window. Then double-click on "display 01". Now you can add and remove the display versions as you wish. After that you can rename your "display 01"-list into for instance "BGM-Philo". After that if you click on the dropdown-button underneath the CL you will see the name of your just created "display favorite versions". You might also want to create a similar list with all the versions you usually wish to display. Do the same and save the list and you can switch easily from one display version-list to the other in an instant.

I know, thatīs only a little approach for your specific request. Searching for specific passages in one book and specific passages in the other at the same time isnīt possible till now as far as I know.

Hope that helps.
Steffen