Thread: Does Bibleworks Allow This

Default Does Bibleworks Allow This

Logos allows license transfers for a fee(I believe it's $20)if someone wants to sell their package or a book that isn't tied into a package. Does Bibleworks do the same. Because I'd like to get my hands on the NIV84 which is I guess called NIVO here. I'd like to purchase it from someone who is willing but only if BW allows it.

So do they allow license transfers like Logos?

The only way to obtain the 1984 NIV would be to obtain an older copy of BibleWorks and register that copy. The 1984 NIV is not licensed seperately from the entire BibleWorks program, so the individual version cannot be transfered seperately from the entire program.

After you obtain an earlier copy of the program (at least back to version 4 would have the 1984 NIV), you would probably have to contact Customer Support to obtain the unlock codes for the 1984 NIV and any other texts that you would be entitled to receive.

If you have further questions about this, I suggest that you contact our Customer Service department, who will be glad to assist you.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

I have a chance to get BW7. If I get that and BW9,Install BW7 first would I have to contact CS to get a code for the NIVO when I install BW9?