Thread: Trying to get Single Version Browse Mode to stick in Browse tab

Default Trying to get Single Version Browse Mode to stick in Browse tab

In my setup in BW9, I like to have the Browse Window set to Multiple Version Browse Mode and keep the Browse tab in the Analysis Window set to Single Version Browse Mode. This lets me see both various texts for a particular verse, and the context of the verse. This used to be easy. Recently, however, I find that the Browse tab in the Analysis Window constantly reverts to Multiple Version Browse Mode, so that I've got two Multiple Version Modes sitting side by side redundantly. The reversion may happen when I minimize and then restore BW, or move to a new verse in the Browse Window (which is synced with the Browse Tab in the Analysis Window). Of course, I can't make it happen at this moment when I'm trying to do some testing. But it happens all the time by itself, which as I say is a fairly recent development, and seems to be getting worse with each update. Is anyone else experiencing this, or can anyone else confirm it?
    David Rensberger
    Atlanta, Georgia

Something's going on with the last few updates that has caused mine to be flaky and unpredictable. Sometimes the toggle keys don't work. (E.g., "b" for browse or "e" to compare sometimes do and sometimes not)
    Sometimes the right mouse click is not working to bring up the proper menu...
    I'm tempted to rollback to an update about 2 weeks ago.
    Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman
    Professor of Biblical Studies
    Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
    ltsg.edu - CrossMarks.com
    Biblical Studies and Technological Tools

Good to know I'm not the only one experiencing problems. I just tested, and I did experience a failure of the right mouse button to work in the Analysis Window Browse tab. I don't usually use the keys to toggle (except by accident!), so I can't comment on that. But overall, I think the key word is "sometimes": it can be very hard to know when it's going to work and when not.
    David Rensberger
    Atlanta, Georgia