Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CNTTS question

Yes, that helps, Jim - it would be nice if you could help others regularly here ! I've learned a lot ....
    Yours in Christ !
    Peter

Basic question--how far along is the CNTTS/manuscripts project? I remember the BW9 release saying it was in progress, with updates to follow along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by AbramKJ View Post
    Basic question--how far along is the CNTTS/manuscripts project? I remember the BW9 release saying it was in progress, with updates to follow along the way.
    To clarify, I meant this more specifically (from the site): "Morphological tagging (not complete for all manuscripts but updates will be provided free of charge to BibleWorks 9 users as they become available)"... I haven't looked closely at the updates to know what may have already been added.

The last cntts update patch was February 1, 2012 (a year ago). But cntts does not contain any morphologies, as far as I know. That is a separate manuscript project by BibleWorks, and no new morphologies have been offered as patches. The cntts patch consisted of corrections to the cntts apparatus.
    Mark Eddy

Thanks, Mark. Yes, I realized after that first post that I was conflating the two... I was curious about the morphologies in the manuscripts specifically. Thanks for your reply.