Thread: 2013-01-03 Test dmg available

Hybrid View

Default 2013-01-03 Test dmg available

Hello Friends,
    We have a new dmg for the Mac Public Preview which fixes the four following bugs:
    • Commandline morphology helper not forwarding keys to Command Line:
      Example: WTM [ret] .dbr@ || Typing n or p or x should copy the keystroke to the CL. Focus is jumping to the dropdown menu instead of the CL. Same for BGM, SCM, etc.
    • Browse Window: With Verse Tab open, when I clicking that verse up/down button in the Browse window, the Verse Tab does not update until I press it a *second* time (or, it advances the Verse Tab more than one verse). Also in multi-version mode in the Browse Window, the verse up/down button stays DOWN after it is clicked.
    • Search Window crash: BGT search for “.ton”, Click gen 1 1, Wtt, Scroll search results and click Rev 20:10, Crash (msg beep?)
    • Verse Tab: In CNTTS click on link to anchor further down on page, click the left arrow (back) button. Crash. (also note the link had to be clicked twice before registering)

More fixes are underway, but if you’re interested in testing these changes you can follow the following instructions:

1. Download the test dmg here: http://edist.bibleworksllc.com/macse...3-20130103.dmg
    2. Run the BibleWorks 9 Mac Public Preview installer. It will instruct you to drag and copy the BibleWorks package to the OS X Applications folder. Click on the BibleWorks icon in the window and drag it onto the Applications folder in the window. When it say “An item named BibleWoprks already exists...” , select Replace.
    3. Once the update is finished installing, you can run BibleWorks as usual.

Thanks!
    Michael

Downloaded and installed without any problems. Appears to have fixed the issued noted. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Default Not so fast

The post does not mention that those of us who got the Mac version during the brief time that it was free and could be opened using our original Bibleworks 9 unlock key, cannot use that key to open the new Bibleworks .dmg. Folks need to be warned.

Also, I need to know how to get a mac specific unlock key.

Rich+

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiller View Post
    The post does not mention that those of us who got the Mac version during the brief time that it was free and could be opened using our original Bibleworks 9 unlock key, cannot use that key to open the new Bibleworks .dmg. Folks need to be warned.

Also, I need to know how to get a mac specific unlock key.
    Hi Rich,
    Yes, the Mac Public Preview needs the BMAC activation code to run it. We did offer a complementary BMAC code for all initial Mac Public Preview users at that time. Did you follow the steps to get your BMAC code at that time? It should have been emailed to all initial users who responded to the offer.

Michael

I got the BMAC code and things are up and running.
    Rich+