Thread: Error when Update

Default Error when Update

I got this message when I try to use Update Window:
    "System Configuration Error. Please check your motherboard drivers and video card drivers"
    Those drivers are alright.
    So I can't understand what happend.
    How can I fix this.
    Thanks for reading.

While I don't get that same error message, I suspect there is a problem with the latest executable update. It downloads VERY slowly. And I don't think the patch ever gets fully applied. I have tried to update to it twice now. So it strikes me that there is something wrong with the file itself.

I just did an update to Version 9.0.011p.1 on my Windows 7 Pro 64-bit system, with no problem at all. Is that the update you all are having trouble with?
    David Rensberger
    Atlanta, Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I just did an update to Version 9.0.011p.1 on my Windows 7 Pro 64-bit system, with no problem at all. Is that the update you all are having trouble with?
    Thanks for weighing in, David. No, the update I was having problems with was 9.0.011n.1. p.1 is new; it must just have been uploaded. I will try updating to it now.

Update: Got the latest executable update with no problems. Note that it was version q.
    Last edited by ISalzman; 12-17-2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Performed latest executable update

Default Please contact Customer Support

For error messages such as this, it is best to contact Customer Support to solve the problem. Our Customer Support will be glad to assist you to get BibleWorks running again. You can contact them through the link in my signature line.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

Default Error when update

I too got an error message when I first tried to open BW9 after updating today (19 Dec 12): 'Bibleworks has encountered a problem and needs to close'. I think the update may have been to 9.0.011q.1. I reopened three times, with the same result. I rebooted Windows, and again the same result. I've just written to Customer Support.

I've updated to that same version and am free of any problems opening up the program.