Thread: Question on Display versions

Hybrid View

Default Question on Display versions

When doing a Cross Version search, using the "Search and Display All same language versions" option ... a large number of versions are set to display depending on search results.

Is there a quick and easy way to get your original display versions setup back without having to turn each one off individually?

Quote Originally Posted by johns View Post
    When doing a Cross Version search, using the "Search and Display All same language versions" option ... a large number of versions are set to display depending on search results.

Is there a quick and easy way to get your original display versions setup back without having to turn each one off individually?
    On the green bar click on the search version, i.e., the left-most. A drop-down menu will appear. Select "Edit Search/Display Favorites"

Now you can set up a set of versions to display, and name it whatever you want. When you want to call that set up, e.g., after your search, you place your curson on the command line and type "d c name" without the quotes, and press the enter key. The "name" parameter is whatever you named your set. This will set the browse window to display whatever versions you included in that set. You can have as many sets as you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    On the green bar click on the search version, i.e., the left-most. A drop-down menu will appear. Select "Edit Search/Display Favorites"

Now you can set up a set of versions to display, and name it whatever you want. When you want to call that set up, e.g., after your search, you place your curson on the command line and type "d c name" without the quotes, and press the enter key. The "name" parameter is whatever you named your set. This will set the browse window to display whatever versions you included in that set. You can have as many sets as you like.
    I see, so you have to save it first. Now I know. thanks