Popup copy window and text version
I'm running with Bw8, and would like to know if there is a quick way to chose the text version, inside the popup copy window (copy to word), i mean without having to go through the long version list.
I want to paste the wtt version of Ez 1.1: I type something like "Ez 1.1 wtt" or "Ez 1.1 version wtt".
And then i want to past the NIV version of John 1.1, and type something like "Jn 1.1 NIV".
Thank you !
Originally Posted by blitzpulli
I'm not sure what differences there may be between BW8 and BW9 (I switched directly from version 7 to version 9), but in the latter, you can do this:
- Open the popup copy version and click on favorites => configure popup copy favorites.
- That will then give you a choice, among other things "what versions to include."
- Choose "search version only" and click ok. You may have to close the popup window for that to take effect.
- You can then type wtt in the search command line, open the popup copy window and copy into you text.
- Then go to Jn 1.1, type NIV in the search command line, and copy your text using the popup copy window.
The popup window, I think, has to be closed each time after copying, but when you open it up again, it will reflect the version change.
Hope that works for BW8 as well. There may be a simpler way of doing that, but I don't know about it.
Thank you Donald for your help ! Your method works well.
I was looking for something faster , but it seems the way I'd like to use the popup is not implemented in Bw8.
Thanks again for your answer !