Thread: Discounts

Hybrid View

Default Discounts

Thanks to all who helped me decide to upgrade from BW8 to BW9.

How can I get the best price? Are there any ways to get a discount, perhaps an authorized dealer (Amazon, eBay etc), or a code?

Is $159 the standard price be for the upgrade?
    Noel Fitzpatrick
    Dublin
    Ireland

I'm sure the people at BibleWorks will tell you for sure, but it appears that $159 is the best price, and can be received only from BibleWorks.

Thanks.

I will buy directly from BW, as I can not get a better price.

I have tried to phone them in three ways, phone, email and internet, but so far without success.

I am looking forward to learning more about BW, as to date I focus on the study of the Bible and the Fathers rather than the software.

Thanks again.
    Noel Fitzpatrick
    Dublin
    Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Fitzpatrick View Post
    I have tried to phone them in three ways, phone, email and internet, but so far without success.
    It's our Thanksgiving holiday here in the US, most businesses are closed 4 days (Thurs-Sunday). You'll probably hear back tomorrow.
    Last edited by robrecht; 11-25-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Robrecht,
    thanks for your reply and explanation. I am pleased because I bought my contact was being ignored.
    Noel Fitzpatrick
    Dublin
    Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Fitzpatrick View Post
    Robrecht,
    thanks for your reply and explanation. I am pleased because I bought my contact was being ignored.
    Yeah you just kind of had bad timing. As Rob said, we had the Thanksgiving holiday here, and then just prior to that the BibleWorks folks send a lot of their office people to the SBL and ETS meetings which took place in the days before that. So I imagine even when they were in the office, they were short-handed.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!