Thread: Recent Update Took Away "Narrate WTT Chapter"

Default Recent Update Took Away "Narrate WTT Chapter"

As discussed in this thread, I had set up BW to link to audio Hebrew and Greek files of the corresponding chapter in the BW browse window. However, the most recent update (of 11/21/12) apparently affected the link. Regardless of what chapter in the Hebrew Bible I was in, it went to Genesis 1. In the Greek NT, it did not link to anything.

I restored the previous checkpoint, and it works fine again, both in the Hebrew and Greek. So it seems clear to me that, at least in my case, it was the update that affected the links.

Is anyone else having the same problem?
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

It is still working for me. I am using version 9.0.011f.1(SH). Did you check the configuration to make sure the variables in the link are still correct?

Quote Originally Posted by benelchi View Post
    It is still working for me. I am using version 9.0.011f.1(SH). Did you check the configuration to make sure the variables in the link are still correct?
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did check everything on the link, and it looked in order. It's working for me fine now, since I went back to version 9.0.011e. The fact that it's working for you and not for me is perplexing, though. . . . Apparently there is something more than the update causing the problem.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.