Thread: First BW version to export with Unicode fonts

Default First BW version to export with Unicode fonts

Please, could anybody tell me which was the first BibleWork version which allowed to export text using Unicode fonts?

Quote Originally Posted by Pere Casanellas View Post
    Please, could anybody tell me which was the first BibleWork version which allowed to export text using Unicode fonts?
    I would say it's BW7. In the "New program features" of that version, it says "Greek and Hebrew can now be exported to Unicode". Then, a little further on: "The BibleWorks Editor has been completely rewritten. It now has full support for Unicode." So I would assume it wasn't present on previous versions.

Donald Cobb
    Aix-en-Provence, France

P.S. : I notice your username is Père Casanellas. Are you in France?

Many thanks for your answer.

My name is Pere C., not Père C. That is to say, I am not a priest (“Père”) althoug I am “père” (father) of three children. In my language, Catalan (the language of the BCI version in BibleWorks, which I prepared to include in BW 4), “Pere” is the equivalent of “Pierre” in French or “Peter” in English.

I live in Barcelona.

Kind regards.

Wonderful football club in Barcelona.

Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Pere Casanellas View Post
    Many thanks for your answer.

My name is Pere C., not Père C. That is to say, I am not a priest (“Père”) althoug I am “père” (father) of three children. In my language, Catalan (the language of the BCI version in BibleWorks, which I prepared to include in BW 4), “Pere” is the equivalent of “Pierre” in French or “Peter” in English.

I live in Barcelona.

Kind regards.
    Thank you for your response and the personal info! Sorry about putting the accent into Pere. No offense I hope.

Donald Cobb