Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Downloading Installer

Default welll

Quote Originally Posted by andrew short View Post
    I got an email today from the US Copyright department www.copyright.gov confirming that copying an out of copyright work to a new format does not make that new format copyrighted unless it is changed.
    any comments on this?

any comments on this?
    Send at least one more email. Email the folks at Logos. They publish numerous out-of-copyright, public domain texts. Ask them if they have any problem if you export the text of such a work and distribute it freely to others on the Internet. If they say yes, ask them to explain their position since you emailed the US Copyright Dept and they said there was nothing wrong with such an action.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Default Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel View Post
    Send at least one more email. Email the folks at Logos. They publish numerous out-of-copyright, public domain texts. Ask them if they have any problem if you export the text of such a work and distribute it freely to others on the Internet. If they say yes, ask them to explain their position since you emailed the US Copyright Dept and they said there was nothing wrong with such an action.
    Will he bring back his early bibles download depending on the results of my research?

Default No luck

Will he bring back his early bibles download depending on the results of my research?
    I don't think Logos understood my question